The best design solutions start with taking a step back, asking questions and listening. Seeking to understand the “why” behind a potential project and seeking clarity of the forces driving the investment. It starts with trust and open dialogue with all our stakeholders. It’s healthy to challenge assumptions and to test options early in the process. Visit my LinkedIn page.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) in 25+ States
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
- Rotary International
- ISU Phi Gamma Delta House Corporation
- Waterloo Industrial Development Association
- City of Waterloo Cultural and Arts Commission
- Black Hawk County Gaming Association
- Black Hawk County Housing
- University of Kansas Health & Wellness Program
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Downhill skiing
- My Norwegian heritage drives me to love downhill skiing.